Buchanan Computing is the UK’s foremost provider of Road Traffic Collision analysis, data visualisation and reporting software. Providing both back office and web GIS solutions with a range of complementary services including: hosting within our private cloud (Buchanan’s Cloud), training and consultancy services.
AccsMap is our comprehensive map-based road collision analysis system developed specifically for the UK and is currently being used by over 50% of the UK’s police forces and many local authorities. It allows users to
- Perform in-depth data interrogations using powerful, but user-friendly, query-building tools;
- Find out where vehicle drivers/casualties are from;
- Generate IMD reports based on Super Output Areas levels;
- Analyse monitoring sites, with optional add-on for first-year rate of return reporting;
- Access the Download Centre to investigate collision data nation-wide;
- Understand collision correlations between time and day;
- Import and export data in several formats, including CRASH, Niche, and CAD;
- Visualise annual road casualties’ data to live…and much more!
TraffWeb is a web portal, providing live access to published road accident data through any standard internet browser allowing users to utilise advanced searches and reporting tools – all embedded directly within the highly customisable web-interface.
For more information, please contact: