Children and young people can be a hard-to-reach audience. Fortunately B3 Creative are here to help!
We have been working in the children and youth sector for well over a decade and our clients include Government, local government and the private sector.
Here are just a few of the Road Safety projects B3 Creative has produced recently:
- Air quality and no idling materials, including fun booklet for children and accompanying leaflet for parents
- Road safety activity booklets for primary schools, aimed at three distinct age groups: Yr 1 and 2; Yr 3 and 4; and Yr 5 and 6.
- Walk to school initiatives run by primary school pupils
- Magazines for Year 6 pupils to help them transition to secondary school
- Interactive lesson plans on school transition and road safety
- College road safety campaigns, including web competitions and feedback surveys
- Presentations to Yr 8,9 and 10 pupils on the far-reaching effect of an RSI
- Viral videos for 19-25 year olds about driving, riding a motorbike and being a passenger
We take your key messages and help you turn them into engaging content. So, whatever the age of your target audience, you build an effective dialogue – and ensure road safety remains uppermost in young minds.