Buchanan Computing is the UK’s foremost provider of Road Traffic Collision analysis and processing software. Providing both web (TraffWeb) and back office (AccsMap) GIS solutions with a range of complementary services including: hosting within our private cloud (Buchanan’s Cloud), training and consultancy services.
AccsMap is our map-based road casualty analysis system developed specifically for the UK and is currently being used by over 50% of the UK’s police forces and many local authorities. It is a comprehensive input, reporting, analysis and validation system for Road Traffic Collisions, allowing users to
1. Carry out Postcode Analysis: find the postcodes where vehicle drivers/casualties are from;
2. Carry out SOA analysis: generate IMD reports based on Super Output Areas levels;
3. Carry out Monitoring Sites analysis: an add-on for the financial year return;
4. Access the Download Centre: temporarily import accident data (with DfT values) pertaining to other authorities around the country (including neighbouring authorities);
5. Display Data Clock analysis: adjusted data concerning accidents by time of day;
6. …and much more!
TraffWeb is a web portal, providing live access to published road accident data through any standard internet browser allowing users to utilise advanced searches and reporting tools – all embedded directly within the highly customisable web-interface.
Buchanan’s Cloud is our secure and highly reliant enterprise solution with data stored under stringent ISO27001 certified conditions. This private cloud has been optimised for the processing and handling of large collision datasets while facilitating multi-access working.
First to Publish DfT RTC Data
Buchanan Computing, developer of the widely-acclaimed AccsMap, is happy to announce the release of its update for CollisionMap, a free web mapping app for viewing all road collisions in Britain.
For more information, please contact: