I supply wonderful promotional merchandise, but it often takes work to come up with the product which is just right for your next road safety campaign.
So, I will want to ask you some questions! In doing so, I can understand your aims, and then drill down to find out what are the most engaging and cost-effective ideas. This will enable me to pre-sort options from the vast range on offer.
I want to ask:
- Who is your target audience (ie car drivers, pedestrians, cyclists, children, teens or older people etc)?
- Do you need a serious product, or can it have a fun element? Does it always need to be a functional product?
- How many colours are there in your logo or design (and will it include your council or organisation’s crest)?
- What is your approximate price point per item, and how many will you need? Obviously you want the absolute best value from your budget!
- And finally, when are they needed for?
By working together in this way, I believe I can come up with a tailored selection of ideas, some of which will really help with your campaign.
Please call by my stand, and we can begin the conversation (and you can claim your free ICE SCRAPER!)
AG Promotional Products